This is mainly for the archives, so the search engines can find it. Now that Cross-LFS has moved to a glibc snapshot, most things are working well. However, there is occasional breakage (I build 31 packages before it's worth booting my new systems - 2 failed to initially compile). Strangely, everything else I've compiled for my desktop was fine :)

So, if any cross-lfs user has problems with dhcp-3.0.2 (barfs on __uint16) or strace-4.5.12 (LINUX_QUOTA_VERSION is now 2) please point your browser to http://www.kenmoffat.uklinux.net/cross-lfs.html for fixes. Thank you.

 Thanks also to google and PLD for pointing me to the strace CVS.

Ken
--
 das eine Mal als Trag?die, das andere Mal als Farce