David Ciecierski wrote:
Seriously, has anyone got any grips on building 1.1.5 or even 2.0 beta?

I'm going to fiddle with 2.0 beta2 tonight, we'll see what happens :-)

A few things to get you started with OOo2.0b2.. I haven't had time to get very far with it yet.

Requires Perl Module: Archive::Zip.pm and it's dependency Compress::Zlib
        - http://bike-nomad.com/perl/

Add --disable-cups, --disable-epm, --disable-gnome-vfs --disable-mozilla to the OOo1.1.4 configure instructions (unless you want them and have the dependencies installed..)

Don't need freetype patch
Don't need doublefree patch
NPTL patch from 1.1.4 is still needed and works
        - the offset could be fixed though..
You'll have to fiddle with the STLport patch
        - the create patch file portion works
        - the latter file modification doesn't
The no-PAM patch will have to be updated
        - edit the functions as in the 1.1.4 patch
        - Comment/Remove the PAM test block in configure (big block..)
The test_bin_loc patch should still work, but only the last(?) entry is relevant in 2.0b2
        - should just edit the file manually and make a new patch.

I'd send you the couple patches I've made so far, but I haven't access to them at the moment and they're simple enough to figure out w/ the above and the 1.1.4 patches.

Regards,
Jeremy.