Hi all,
I just got a email from Microsoft about a survey they were taking, and
so I did as it could be
worth $500.oo ...  So going along with some normal kind of questions, it
finally asked
what operating system I used, of which I answered Linux - any dist.

Immediately it came back with this response and the survey was over.

*

Thank you for your interest. However, at this time, we are looking for
survey respondents who fit a different profile.

Please do not be discouraged, as there may be future studies to which
you will be invited to participate.

This survey was conducted for Microsoft by MarketTools, a marketing
research firm commissioned by Microsoft to conduct this survey.

For questions about this survey, please contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

Contact Microsoft for questions about Microsoft's products or services.

I just had to laugh....

*