Mark wrote:
I'm having trouble with Aspell (wow understatement).  I saw only one
other conversation about this and didn't see a conclusion.  Has anyone
successfully installed it?

I'm using the Aspell 0.60.3 on LFS 6.1 non SVN.

If there isn't a simple answer (like, hey get the latest SVN version) I
will post my errors (which I'm trying to compile).

I use it with Abiword and like it a lot because I've edited the dictionary to
add lots of words and deleted some American spellings. I did have trouble the
first time I used it because I installed the `UK' dictionary. I thought it
meant `United Kingdom' but in fact it means `Ukraine' (Duh.. :). But that
wasn't a compile time problem. It's always installed fine for me. In fact I'm
still using Aspell-0.60, I've not updated to 0.60.3 because it just works.
Post the commands you're using and the error you get.