> There is an indent program, is there? Good . I'll go after it.
>
> Thanks very much for the effort in the above example..... It's a pity
> I'm illiterate in C. I'll try it. The max line lingth I see.
> Where do I
> set the indent?

Yeah, it should just be called "indent".  :)  Um...  In that program there
(which may or may not work!!!  Untested, written only in my email program!),
just look for this:

/* This line here will insert a tab when it's split the line */
        fputs("\n\t", fp2);

The \t is a tab character...  You can change that to an amount of spaces, if
you wish.  :P  And I didn't know if you knew C, but hey...  :P  It's always
fun to write stuff like that.  :D

For example, if you wanted 8 spaces:
        fputs("\n        ", fp2);

        Dave