> Good to hear.  I'll make a note in the hint then.  Just to clarify, this
> was done with gcc-3.4.3 (LFS-6.1), correct?
>
> -- DJ Lucas

Can I install gcc-3.4.3 on my LFS/BLFS 6.0 system?

I've gcc-3.4.1 as native compiler. Can I install the gcc-3.4.3 as the native
compiler without problems. I've heard that programs and libraries are not
binary compatible anymore when using a different compiler. I suspect that's
it's safe, (minor difference in release) but just asking to be sure.

Stef

And by the way, i've alway read this messages via the newsserver
news.linuxfromscratch.org. I'm having problems of reading messages the last
time. What's wrong.