Ali Servet Donmez wrote:

Thank you, but please consider that i want to write
and save my data in Unicode.
Your welcome :) but you must remember that you also quoted "but if it's not possible for now, forget about it" :) You can instead of selecting the latin-5 select utf-8 or something but that will bring up other problems. Also not everyone you communicate with will support utf either. As was stated in a previous post Alexander is best suited to helping you with utf but for things like the keyboard, console and messages what I stated before works.

If you have trouble with english you are welcome to private post to me in turkish.

--
Shane Shields

Registered LFS Compiler: 7582
To drink the WINE of success you must first seek the sayings of source

Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged $25
for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my address from this
message or its header, you agree to these terms.