Hello,

After finishing my lfs-svn build and installing a lot of software
without problems I ran into trouble with qt/kde.
I installed qt in /opt following the blfs book but when running
./configure in arts-1.5.0 It complains about not finding qt-mt.
My /opt/qt-3.3.5/lib contains:
libdesignercore.a        libqt-mt.prl       libqui.so
libdesignercore.prl      libqt-mt.so        libqui.so.1
libeditor.a              libqt-mt.so.3      libqui.so.1.0
libeditor.prl            libqt-mt.so.3.3    libqui.so.1.0.0
libqassistantclient.a    libqt-mt.so.3.3.5  pkgconfig
libqassistantclient.prl  libqt.so
libqt-mt.la              libqui.prl
/opt/qt/lib is in ld.so.conf and /etc/profile contains export
QTDIR=/opt/qt (echo $QTDIR gives /opt/qt) and /opt/qt/bin is added to my
PATH
This isn't my first build but I don't see why qt-mt isn't right.
Are there any pittfals with qt not build correctly on gcc-4.0.2 and
glibc-2.3.6?
I also tryed other arts versions, same result.
--
Groetjes Japie