Isn't email wonderful?  You can stick your foot in your mouth and echo it
internationally!

By accident, i.e. trying to use another migrated package ;-(, I discovered
LFS-6.1.1 changed libstdc++ versions and fam uses so.5.  I copied the old 5.0.1
library and linked it to so.5 as a temporary expedient, which seems to satisfy
XOrg, but not fam.  Oh well, fam doesn't take that long to recompile, but XOrg
is about 6hrs IIRC.  And it's not the last to redo.

Paul Rogers  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.xprt.net/~pgrogers/