On Saturday 18 March 2006 23:26, Hugo Villeneuve wrote:
>   I didn't search the BLFS archives because there is no global search
> functionality. I'm lazy and I hate to have to download the whole archive
> each time I want to search for something. I think it would be a good thing
> to add a search box to search through all the messages.

If you go to most any page of www.linuxfromscratch.org, like:

at the bottom of each mail, there's a search box near the top. Entering in
your problem, /usr/share/pkgconfig into this box and hitting Search! returns:
http://search.linuxfromscratch.org/index.cgi?query=%2Fusr%2Fshare%2Fpkgconfig

I guess it's a good thing a search box is added to the LFS pages.

Cheers,

        John Gay