On 4/2/06, Dan Winkler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> runing links with the -G option appears to be fine until you exit out then
> the system locks up thus forceing a hard reboot.

It works for me in X11.  Is there any output in the terminal?  Even if
this was a bug, you haven't given us anything to use here.

--
Dan

Ill log the run of it one more time but the second i exit out of a graphical mode of links the whole system locks up not even returning to CLI

im using a radeon FB so that may have somthing to do with it.