I for One Have no issue with this spam really isnt my main concern but attempts to spam the lists with virus's is

(example [EMAIL PROTECTED])

also ive noticed alot of porn now coming though my email box

if they are not able to spam the lists they will rip the email address's from the list

there for i suggest email address's should be viewable ONLY by list suscribers and said sucribers also get some sort of option to hide the email address aswell

im not sure as to how this would be accomplished with out having a negative effect of the support capabilitys but somthing has to be done and quickly

thats my 2 bits and im in favor of the suscriber only option