A tiny question about the Qt compilation.

Perhaps I'm just not reading the book right, but that particular page is
a bit confusing.

(I have opted for the /usr compile variant by the way.)

I compiled and made Qt succesfully.
I tested it with the 'Hello World' Qt tutorial, but it would not
compile, because it couldn't find the include files.
Currently, these are placed in /usr/include/qt, while make is searching
for them in /usr/include/qt/qt. ( an extra /qt )

So I created another qt directory beneath it and moved all the .h files,
and such, into it. When I compiled 'Hello World' again, all was well.
As far as I can tell, I followed the book by the letter. Should the 'qt'
addendum to the headerdir flag be dropped, so it reads this:
 -headerdir /usr/include

?

Warren