http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/patches/blfs/svn/OOo_2.0.2-system_mozilla_fixes-1patch
> - is not there, nor can I presently find any similar patch in that
> directory on the server.  I assume this has something to do with what
> appears to be a typo in the file name in the URL, i.e. it missing the
> dot before "patch" at the end.

An update on the above.  I found the missing patch here:
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/patches/downloads/OOo/OOo_2.0.2-system_mozilla_fixes-1.patch
and it's compiling now.

I did find another typo - the third highlighted instruction under
"Installation of OpenOffice" reads:
cp ../bsh-2.0b4-src.tar.bz2 beanshell/download/
but since the downloaded file is a .gz rather than a .bz2, I assumed this
should read:
cp ../bsh-2.0b4-src.tar.gz beanshell/download/

It'll likely be awhile before I know if the compile finishes OK.

Thanks.