On 6/6/06, Simon Geard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Mon, 2006-06-05 at 14:55 -0700, Dan Nicholson wrote:

> I wish I had a laptop.  I'd love to give it a spin.  I think Jeremy
> Utley uses NetworkManager (saw him mention it in the IRC logs).  Maybe
> he can test drive it.  Jeremy, do you read this list?

Oh, no need for a laptop - I'm running it on a desktop machine, since
setting up a wireless network at home was much easier than arranging
cabling. So I'm not using NM for anything that couldn't just as easily
be done with a simple script. But it works well enough for me, and would
certainly be convenient if I were a laptop user.

Good point.  Wireless networking is certainly more useful than just
for laptops.  However, on my single PC wired LAN, I can't test any of
the wireless tools.  But I'll keep you posted if I ever get around to
setting up wireless access.

--
Dan