Jerzy:

Good news is most of this stuff doesn't matter.

First, the xauth errors at the top. They don't matter. You compiled ipv6 support into X but you are not running ipv6. To get rid of this you need to rebuild X without ipv6 ( maybe somebody knows a runtime switch??? ).

Second, don't know about he Xkeyboard problem without more digging.

Third, xset. Usually happens when a path to a font directory is wrong or the path is right but there are no fonts.dir/fonts.scale/fonts.cache-1 files in the directory.

Fourth, the kde problems. Probably due to inconsistency when building all the different modules for kde. For example, the kdnssd error I believe is caused because you compiled support for kdnssd into kde but you did not include mDSNResponder which is a depencancy for kdnssd. To get rid of that error, recompile kdelibs and kdenetwork with --disable-dnssd ( i think that is the switch. ./configure --help | less ...to make sure ).

Fifth, don't worry about X and bad window parameters. Normal stuff.

Sixth, "waiting for X server to shut down FreeFontPath: FPE
"/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/misc/" refcount is 2, should be 1; fixing."

This is normal too BUT it causes me concern. The path reported from this error points to "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/misc/". Which is fine, but I am guessing that your fontconfig is pointing elsewhere. Fontconfig installs the default font path as /usr/share/fonts. Review the section on "fontconfig" in blfs and make sure your font paths all match. This may be causing your "Third" problem.

The font paths must match between fontconfig, X and kde. This is basically how it works...

A. Fontconfig installs to default /usr/share/fonts
B. X installs to $XORG_PREFIX/lib/X11/fonts.
C. kde uses fontconfig to learn the default font directory
   ( /usr/share/fonts ).

So decide where you want to keep your fonts and make sure all interested parties are informed of your decision. :P

So what you have is mostly configuration problems. Not too bad :)

Shawn