> How does one add /usr/include/linux to the spec file?
> If I am looking at this right, the include path is in the gcc spec file?
>
> I tried adding -I/usr/include/linux to the CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS for this
> package (in the script) but it did not work.

Well, I don't think you want to include /usr/include/linux (which is the
location of the linux-libc-headers). The problem appears that stdarg.h is not
found by your preprocessor (cpp) and stdarg.h itself is part of the gcc package.
If stdarg.h is in place and the include search path of cpp contains its
location, I would say it should work. If not, I've reached the end of my
abilities. I'am afraid.

Leo.