Jens Radloff wrote:
> Hi Arnie,
>
> It works now again, my internet connection ;) You made me think of:
> which DNS does my router use, and which DNS are specifed in my
> resolv.conf? Well, there were different DNS specified in the
> configuration of my router, so I put the IP addresses of these DNS into
> my resolv.conf, and: voila!
>
> But shouldn´t dhclient do that job for me, I mean updating the IP
> addresses of DNS in the resolv.conf when they change in the settings of
> my router?
>
> Best regards and thanks!
>
> Jens

Hi Jens,
    The DHCP client can only get what the DHCP server gives it. I am
using a Linksys wireless router/switch/access-point and it can be
configured to give a DNS address. I would think most devices that supply
DHCP should now a days. Check your DHCP server configuration. There is
probably a place you can define the DNS.

Arnie