As a collaboration to all yours efforts. I have on my home page an
original distribution.
- The packages are compiled as in the books.
- I had to choose a package management system, I did use user package
management (one user one package), until I discover CRUX. First I though
it was based on LFS, but then I slowly realise the differences. For me
the  only good thing from CRUX was the package management system. SO I
put the package call pkgutils together with a few other.
- Before the  adventure with CRUX,  I  had a try with ARCH.  That was a
very interesting experience.  I  discover the wonderfull tool for making
initram. So it's also  part of it.
- Because I'm french speaking, I wanted to give kick for the french
comunity. So it's in french

Have a look a the sources it's really interesting how easy it is to
build a package with the pkgmk command line. Even Openoffice 2.2 in
french went through.

About the name, it's not really original but I had to find a name to
store all those files

http://kiao.no-ip.info/NuTyX/src/

Again, tanks a lot for your incredible work you do.

A big fan of LFS

Thierry