On 25/11/2007, Randy McMurchy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Actually, using the automated tools (jhalfs) for your first LFS is
> not the way to go. You should build LFS/BLFS by hand at least a
> couple of times before using the automated tools.
>
> --
> Randy

Actually, didn't you misinterpret his words? He didn't directly say how many
times he has done LFS without jhalfs. He just said that this is his first
time using them.

But anyways, I recommend building some addition stuff, like lynx, wget, and
all that kind of stuff, so that once you reboot into your LFS, you can
browse the internet on the terminal.

Michael