Craig Jackson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On page JDK-6 Update 5 page of BLFS-SVN-20080504,
> In the Configuring GTK -> Configuration Information section,
> the line:
>    ln -v -nsf jdk-6u3 /opt/jdk
> should read
>    ln -v -nsf jdk-6u5 /opt/jdk.
>
> Also please note the current version available from sun is jdk-6u6.

Actually it is an example, however, since we are now recommending that
the binary be used, seeing as Sun has no interest in fixing the problem
(same dev group is too busy with OpenJDK and does not have the time to
review the JDK-6 code for JRL release), the link and example note will
be changed momentarily.  Thanks.

> Please let me know if there is a more preferred way to report typo bugs.
>
> Thanks!

The preferred method is to open a new ticket (upper right hand corner)
at http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/ but this message worked fine
in this case.  Even if it's just a typo, it really helps to open a
ticket so that it's not forgotten in times where developers are bogged
down with other tasks, or otherwise unavailable.

Thanks again.

-- DJ Lucas