Lupine wrote:
> I've read in here that there has been success with compiling FF3.0.1
> from scratch, as long as you have the APNG patch found in CBLFS.  I've
> followed that advice, and also followed the steps found here:
> http://cblfs.cross-lfs.org/index.php/Firefox
> ...but I continue to get the following error:
>
> make[2]: Entering directory `/sources/mozilla/obj-i686-pc-linux-gnu'
> tier_toolkit: directory/c-sdk chrome profile xpfe toolkit/components
> widget/src/xremoteclient extensions/spellcheck toolkit xpinstall
> security/manager extensions/pref embedding/browser/gtk toolkit/library
> xpcom/stub directory/xpcom toolkit/system/dbus testing/mochitest
> make[3]: Entering directory
> `/sources/mozilla/obj-i686-pc-linux-gnu/directory/c-sdk'
> make[3]: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
> make[3]: Leaving directory
> `/sources/mozilla/obj-i686-pc-linux-gnu/directory/c-sdk'
> make[2]: *** [tier_toolkit] Error 2

The problem will be tough to diagnose without posting your .mozconfig.
I'll still take a wild guess, "No makefile found" means that something
was configured for build but configure did not run in that subdirectory
for whatever reason.  Shooting totally from the hip here as I've not
built FF3, most people do not require the various SDKs, you would know
if you needed it.  Not a real fix, but is there an available
--disable-sdk switch, or something similar?

-- DJ Lucas