On Sat, 15 Aug 2009 13:51:31 +0100, Guy Dalziel <krendosha...@dementedfury.org>
wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 06:45:38AM -0600, Matthew Burgess wrote:
>> This is an upstream bug, and as such should be reported there.
>
> Do you have a URL for the ticket?

No, I was suggesting that William report this upstream as I don't think we can
figure out what values those defines should have.  I had a look at their mailing
list archives [0] and couldn't see a similar report (and google couldn't
either).

The bug would appear to be somewhere around the src/mkbuiltins stuff, but I
don't
have the desire to go debugging that amount of sed/awk/tr stuff for a package I
don't
use :-)

Regards,

Matt.