On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 14:43:55 +0000
dean talbot <li...@dtxs.co.uk> wrote:

> TheOldFellow <theoldfel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > There doesn't seem to be any hint of anything about how to set up a
> > Bluetooth system with LFS, either in the BLFS book or Hints.  Does
> > anyone have any experience they can share?
>
> Like the previous respondent, my only experience was a couple of years
> ago, and only with file-transfers to and from a mobile-phone - but
> Bluetooth is so much wider a topic than that (such as input-devices,
> for example), so any additions to the book or hints would almost
> certainly be fairly narrow-focused.
>
> I've been meaning to have another play with it for a while now,
> specifically accessing a mobile-phone's file-system through 'bluez',
> 'fuse' and 'obexfs' (my current phone doesn't support USB), so i may be
> able to report my experiences once i've done that...
>
> ...But for other use-cases, i doubt i could be much help. :(
>
> Were you looking at a particular scenario, or was it more of a general
> overview you had in mind?
>
> Dean

Indeed the Cellphone scenario is what comes immediately to mind.  As
usual these things are done by a combination of several parts, and
although each bit might be documented, putting together a working
solution is, as usual, not.
The proximate cause of my interest is a new cellphone with an MP3
player and camera but no USB connection.  I need to ship mp3s to the
phone and jpg's out of it.
R.