Scott wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 09:07:33PM -0500, rblythe wrote:
>
>> Whenever I use Lynx to download a patch, I do the following:
>>
>> 1) select the patch
>> 2) right arrow -> (this will show the patch in text format)
>> 3) press p (for print)
>> 4) select save to a local file
>> 5) at the bottom of the screen it shows the name of the file (just press
>> enter)
>>

> Why not select the patch and press 'd' to download it? That's what I
> do all the time, and have never had a problem.
>
> Scott Swanson

You're right, that works too.  Six years ago (when I was completely new
GNU/Linux) I was having a heck of a time downloading patches with lynx
(and I don't remember why).  Printing them to a file worked back then so
I just stuck with it.

Now I will (re)add downloading patches to my personal knowledge base.
Six years and still (re)learning.  Thanks for the reminder.

rblythe