On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 6:49 PM, Randy McMurchy
<ra...@linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
> stosss wrote these words on 02/16/10 14:18 CST:
>> This is why I would really like to see the book devs go to posting a
>> snapshot only when there has been a change to the book.
>
> You are making a mountain from a molehill. If you are so worried if
> there has been changes, just look at the daily rendered HTML development
> version of BLFS and then look at the ChangeLog. It really isn't that hard.

No, but you are putting up a lot of stubborn resistance to my
suggestion. When people are stubborn to accepting change then the
progress that could come is impeded. Those resisting change say that
the LFS/BLFS project has been around for about 10 years as proof that
the project is doing something right. That is only proof that the
project has been around for a while and maybe the project would be
more fine tuned by now if there had not been that stubborn resistance
to finding better ways to do things.

You complain that you don't have enough help, but when help is offered
you ignore it. so I have no petty on you.