Hi

Is it possible to compile the latest QT with opengl support using the
Nvidia drivers alone or do I need Mesa installed as well?  I have
googled this and found a very old HOWTO:

http://www.faqs.org/docs/Linux-mini/Nvidia-OpenGL-Configuration.html#AEN125,
but I was wondering if things have changed?

I'm getting the following error:

 All the OpenGL functionality tests failed!
  You might need to modify the include and library search paths by
editing
 QMAKE_INCDIR_OPENGL, QMAKE_LIBDIR_OPENGL and QMAKE_LIBS_OPENGL in
 /sources/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.1/mkspecs/linux-g++

I've made the neccessary changes but with no success

thanks

MAC