In the past I've uploaded notes (and scripts) for what I've been
building - usually, with versions in advance of what was in the BLFS
book.  This time its different - BLFS is now in a state of active
change, so my versions often lag behind what is in the book!

 Nevertheless, my list of (desktop) versions that I've built on 7.1,
and the order in which I build them, might still be useful.  So I've
uploaded it to
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~ken/desktop-builds/my-desktop-packages-april-2012.txt

: now I'll get away from this boring old 7.1 ;-)

ĸen