On Friday 29 June 2012 16:16:37 tony lemaire wrote:
>I have found a solution. I edit in VIM the file
>/lib/cmake/PolkitQt-1/PolkitQt-1Config.cmake
>
>I have the line set(POLKITQT-1_INSTALL_DIR "") what i change for
>set(POLKITQT-1_INSTALL_DIR "/usr") and now cmake is OK.
>
>I don't know if it's a real solution but it works for me. I'm running make.
>I'll tell you when make will finish.

On my system the line says:
        set(POLKITQT-1_INSTALL_DIR "/opt/kde4")

It seems like your polkit-qt installation somehow got screwed up, but I have
no idea how. Did you use the exact syntax from blfs when configuring polkit-
qt?
 I tried installing polkit-qt in /usr and the line shows, correctly:
        set(POLKITQT-1_INSTALL_DIR "/usr")

And Armin, I verified that polkit-qt-0.103 builds and runs with the new polkit
(0.106). No problems there. I'll add automoc4 as a dep, thanks.

-Ragnar-