This is my first time to build gnome on lfs. I had compiled several times of
lfs and run xfce on it. However, GNOME 3.x has come for a long time, and I want
to have a try.
Of curse, I will only install what are needed by gnonme. After I compiled xorg
(current version) and tested ok, I started to compile gnome.
1.When I start compiling Cogl-1.10.4, all the things went well before "make
check", I got all FAIL check results for "make check".
   Why? and could I continue install it?
2.I run "make install" to install Cogl-1.10.4. But, I got a compile error when
I compiling clutter-1.10.8:

    test_interactive-test-touch-events.o: In function `test_touch_events_main':
   /sources/clutter-1.10.8/tests/interactive/test-touch-events.c:114: undefined
reference to `clutter_x11_enable_xinput'
   make[3]: *** [test-interactive] Error 1
   make[3]: Leaving directory `/sources/clutter-1.10.8/tests/interactive'

How to fix these?