Dana 17.11.2012 19:56, Ragnar Thomsen je napisao:
> On Saturday 17 November 2012 13:37:20 Chris Staub wrote:
>> Did you do all the setup steps that BLFS says to do when not installing
>> X in /usr? It mentions an "xorg.sh" which should add the appropriate
>> paths to PATH and PKG_CONFIG_PATH.
>
> Yes. The problem seems to be that mesa assumes it is installed in the same
> directory as X, so it needs some tweaking if installed in a different
> directory.
>
> -Ragnar-

In 8.0 -> 9.0 development cycle, MesaLib build system was partialy
converted to autotools, but some parts still remained as they were
before - mainly gallium parts. And you have problems with gallium stuff,
so I don't think it is the problem with mesalib location but with their
current build system.