Hello,

On my way to LibreOffice 4, I'm trying to compile libixion. I have boost
installed, but configure throws an error:
checking if g++ supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the g++ linker (/usr/bin/ld) supports shared
libraries... yes
checking dynamic linker characteristics... (cached) GNU/Linux ld.so
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking sys/time.h usability... yes
checking sys/time.h presence... yes
checking for sys/time.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdbool.h that conforms to C99... yes
checking for _Bool... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for mode_t... yes
checking for size_t... yes
checking for working strtod... yes
checking for gettimeofday... yes
checking whether to turn on hash container compatibility... no
checking for Boost headers version >= 103600... yes
checking for Boost's header version... 1_52
checking boost/unordered_map.hpp usability... yes
checking boost/unordered_map.hpp presence... yes
checking for boost/unordered_map.hpp... yes
checking boost/unordered_set.hpp usability... yes
checking boost/unordered_set.hpp presence... yes
checking for boost/unordered_set.hpp... yes
checking mdds/rectangle_set.hpp usability... yes
checking mdds/rectangle_set.hpp presence... yes
checking for mdds/rectangle_set.hpp... yes
checking mdds/mixed_type_matrix.hpp usability... yes
checking mdds/mixed_type_matrix.hpp presence... yes
checking for mdds/mixed_type_matrix.hpp... yes
checking for the flags needed to use pthreads... -pthread
checking for the toolset name used by Boost for g++... configure:
WARNING: could not figure out which toolset name to use for g++

checking boost/thread.hpp usability... yes
checking boost/thread.hpp presence... yes
checking for boost/thread.hpp... yes
checking for the Boost thread library... no
configure: error: cannot not find the flags to link with Boost thread

I have boost installed, the thread-librearies are there:
ls /usr/lib/libboost_thread*
/usr/lib/libboost_thread.a  /usr/lib/libboost_thread.so
/usr/lib/libboost_thread.so.1.52.0

I tried configure --with-boost=/usr, without success.

Does someone have suggestions on how to get this package to compile?

Thanks,
Thomas