Announcing the latest in a long and boring series of documents
listing what I'm currently building on my desktops, and in what order.
This one is at
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~ken/desktop-builds/desktop-build-april-2013.txt
and is for LFS-7.3.  Hopefully I'll get started on LFS-svn with
gcc-4.8 real soon now.

 This time there is only one patch not in -patches, and you can find
it in ../misc-patches/ - it is for xine-ui-0.99.7, to fix the
breakage I've noticed (unable to open a file with Open -> File from
the right mouse button - using the MRL browser (Alt m) or passing a
file to xine on the commandline, or (probably) in a DE are not
affected).  The patch is not in -patches because it is insane : a
change in xine-ui which moved the logos a directory lower in the
_source_ appears to cause a change in the status which is determined
within the xine-lib package.  Works for me, maybe I'm insane too ;)

 Anyone who is follwoing what I build may find the first part of the
file interesting - it lists the major changes in what I build,
followed by a list of those packages I've stopped building.

 As always, I'm willing to answer questions about those packages I
do build.

ĸen