On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 8:19 PM, Pierre Labastie
<pierre.labas...@neuf.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just a few informations about building KDE 4.10 with LFS-SVN-20130419.
>
> On a virtual machine (qemu-kvm).
>
> Building all recommended deps.

Thanks for your report. Great to hear that the instructions are working for you.

> Everything went rather smoothly. I have not seen the error recently
> reported in kde-baseapps. So it might be a dependency problem,
> or a bug in GCC-4.7, corrected in GCC-4.8.

I do not think it is a bug in GCC-4.7, since I built 4.10.0, 4.10.1
and 4.10.2 using GCC 4.7 without problems.

> OTH, I had to build QJSON (there is a tarball, version 0.8.1, at sourceforge),
> otherwise, kdepimlibs could not be built. This package should find its way
> to the book and be marked as required for kdepimlibs (there is a bug report
> already).

I will add qjson to the book shortly, since randy is missing in action :)

-Ragnar