>On Sat, 13 Jul 2013 20:51:33 -0500
>Tyrin Price <straylite.pub...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On 07/13/2013 08:57 PM, Aleksandar Kuktin wrote:
> > Since LONG64 is not defined in sources of either package, you might
> > want to first check the build log (you log the build, right?).
> I have not been... by this do you mean redirecting stdout and stderr
> to a file?

Yes.

> I booted my LFS partition and tried it with the same negative result.

Hmm.. You tried it from the beggining, right? Configure, make, make
install. I suppose you did.

After you try it all again with logging, and if it fails, check to see
if there are any mention (in the sense of definitions) of LONG64 in the
log, and also in the working directory.

grep --color -Hn -C1 LONG64 your_log_file.log
find /your/working/directory -exec grep --color -Hn -C1 LONG64 {} \;

If there are no results, and especially if noone else has a solution,
then things are about to get really, really messy.

What architecture are you using? What does `uname -m' say?

--
You don't need an AI for a robot uprising.
Humans will do just fine.