Am Sonntag, 12. Januar 2014, 16:39:38 schrieb Niels Terp:
> Hi there,
>
> Now I have completed the full chapter 25 - X Libraries, and I have installed
> both QT4 and QT5, and I have also installed qtchooser and configured QT4 to
> be the default.
>
> Now in KDE, when I attempt to build attica, I get the error:
>
> CMake Error at CMakeList.txt:10 (find_package):
> Could not find a package configuration file provided by "ECM" (requested
> version 0.0.6) with any of the following names:
>
>       ECMConfig.cmake
>       Ecm-config.cmake
>
> I have made a temporary "solution" by deleting QT5, installing attica (which
> now builds perfectly) and then reinstalling QT5 in the end of the
> installation script.
>
> But this is not a very elegant solution, and it makes it nessesary to have
> the QT5 RPM file from the beginning - and when everything is finished you
> would not have that, because it is generated and installed in another
> chapter.
>
> Greetings
>
> Niels

I'd suppose to not install QT5 at all as there are hardly packages in the book
which requires it - or do you have any special which needs QT5? KDE as it is
in the book relies on QT4.

Looks like attica checks on QT5 and when found ECM is a new dependency. So it
seems to me that your attica somehow has found QT5.
See the CMakeLists.txt.

--
Thomas