Hi guys,

I'm building php from blfs-7.4 and configure failed with error:
DBA: Could not find necessary header file(s).
It looks the reason for the failure is "--with-gdbm " flag and a lack of QDBM.

Why is --with-gdbm flag used in php ./configure while QDBM package is
not "required one" and configure fails without it?

In the php chapter QDBM is listed as
"Optional Data Management Utilities and Libraries"
no version provided neither a correct link to web site.

I got error - This site has been moved. Correct link is:
http://fallabs.com/qdbm/

Regards,
Alexey

PS. I didn't check upcoming 7.5 book