Hello,

I have completed the installation of the lfs 7.5 systemd, and have an
interesting and annoying issue.

I have a separate /usr partition and no matter what I have tried, even
though it is LISTED in /etc/fstab it just will not get mounted at boot
time.

Would creating the intitramfs file correct this issue?

I have read the separate usr is broken wiki artical from systemd.

I just want to make sure that going through that work is going to actually
solve it, before doing so.

I have never had a partition refuse to mount at boot time before.

If I issue mount -a after I have booted it happily does so.

Regards,

Christopher