> >> Done at r12930.
> > My script is as the book now. I had that change to be done, probably
> > more than one update ago, thought had done it. Perhaps it got back
> > during the discussion about removing libexec, then not doing it for
> > sudo. But I should have noticed it. Apologies to all.
> >
> No big deal, I took it, because I thought you'd prefer update the GNOME
> packages, rather than correcting a harmless typo...
>
> Pierre

Thanks Pierre and Fernando for the quick response; I realise that the error
was a typo that didn't actually affect the build, and I know that you guys
are really busy.  Let me take this opportunity to say that I believe the
lists and the *LFS books are the best GNU/Linux resources on the Web, and
thanks again for all the help that you and the others have provided over
the years.  Maybe that's not said often enough.

Richard