On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 09:17:49PM +0200, Riccardo Corsi wrote:
> Hi I have made new build for kde kf5 as in last dev systemd. Not ok I dont
> have file manager working (konqueror?). What package have I to check? For
> example if I launch system settings it opens file .desktop. Thanks Riccardo

Actually, konqueror is the browser - dolphin is the file manager.

Dolphin is just another application, covered in 'Further KDE5
packages' (i.e. the page at the end of the Frameworks applications).
There is also a dolphin-plugins package to go with it.

Konqueror is provided by kde-baseapps, which also provides fsview,
kbookmarkmanager, kdepasswd, kdialog, keditbookmarks, kfind,
kfmclient.  When I last built it I had to use a git pull from the
frameworks branch (and if you have been paying attention, you will
recall that I have stopped building kde).

Looks as if there is a version of baseapps on github:
https://github.com/KDE/kde-baseapps - I think the "official" kde
repo is https://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kde-baseapps.git which seems to
be the same, so if you don't use git then down loading from github
looks like the way to go.

When I last used it, konqueror worked just like in kde4 (fine on my
local pages, always crashed trying to load slashdot).

ĸen
for them.'     -- Small Gods