Hello guys;

Not sure if it has something to do with my particular setup, or it's a
general problem that might be affecting everyone, but as I was compiling
Libreoffice, I cam across the build failure described on this link:

https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2019-March/082340.html

Upon some further reading, I recompiled ICU with this patch:

https://github.com/unicode-org/icu/commit/54558d1dd01b29c763ca12b6327108fe3ac66637.patch

and the libreoffice build continued over the ICU issues fine without
issue. (Though other stuff failed for unrelated reasons, but were easy
to fix)

Hope this helps if anyone will be building LO in the near future and
faces the same problem.

Waleed Hamra