On 3/24/20 3:06 AM, Leandro Nini via blfs-support wrote:
Hello,

(re-sending here as I'm not on the -dev list)

there are a couple of package updates that seem to have slipped from your radar.

First is libwacom, now maintained on github at
https://github.com/linuxwacom/libwacom. The latest release is libwacom-1.2.

Then is psutils, on github too at https://github.com/rrthomas/psutils. The
latest release is v1.93 but it might be a development version, Fedora have 1.23
as latest package:
https://src.fedoraproject.org/repo/pkgs/psutils/psutils-1.23.tar.xz/eedd282973a58ac6bbf890316a3b02d8/psutils-1.23.tar.xz

Thanks for the heads up. We don't always find out when developers move to github but leave their old versions in place. We need these notifications to get up to date.

  -- Bruce