On 6/6/20 5:01 AM, Greekforce1821 via blfs-support wrote:
The LFS/BLFS system is running on a Virtual Machine with bridged networking.
The output of the command ( ss-lt ) is the same one as you described earlier.
Ping the LFS using my ip address of my BLFS system?

Please do not top post on this mailing list.

You will need to be able to ping both ways.  windows <--> LFS

Since you are using a VM on windows, you need to configure the VM to route IP packets between the windows system and the LFS system. I don't do windows so I can't help with that.

Perhaps someone else can help. It would also help others to actually say which VM you are using.

  -- Bruce