Yes I have. My cble conection went down sporatically for about a month and
it picked up where it left off .

:> Glad you agree David. If it's good at downloading files very well
:> using
:> dial-up, has anyone tried this with an unreliable broadband/wireless
:> connection? Just wondered, as if it does work well then my partner
:> can
:> sure have it, as her college connection is frequently unstable and we
:> can never get things to download using Firefox's download feature as
:> the
:> connection drops during the download. Thanks!
:> On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 12:26:52 -0400, "David Ferrin"