From: "Linda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 1:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] [Blind-Computing A Web Site]C Question

Linda here.  I recently learned of a web site called www.pandora.com which
allows you to create your own radio station.  It is free.  Actually, you can
create up to a hundred of them.  I will tell you about this site, but my
question is, how do I use it with jaws?  So far I have had to have help.

When you create a radio station you name an artist, and the site will put
that artist on, as well as other artists with the same type of style.  You
have the option to say thumbs up on that song, or I don't like that song, or
play this song in a month because I'm tired of it.  I would really like to
know if it is possible to navigate this site.  Also, it is possible to let
friends hear your radio stations from their computers.  After about five
minutes of initial playing the music will stop and ask you once for your
email address and password, which never have to be entered again if you are
accessing the site from your own computer.  It is possible to access the
site from anywhere though.  It is really quite amazing how they can match
the styles.  Sometimes there is a mismatch, but not very often.  I really
would like to learn if we can navigate this site.

Thanks to anyone who tries and responds.
Linda

Visit the Blind Computing List home page at:
body of a blank message to:
http://www.blind-computing.com/contact.php
If you wish to join the JAWS Users List send a blank email to the following
address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]