Hi all. I am still having problems with the latest version of MP3 DC version
2.5 I believe it is. I am still getting the following error when I try to open
a file never mind trying to do anything with that file.   Decoder init error
graphic 722  Could not load mpglib.dll ...
OK  then after I get this message and say ok I get this mp3DirectCut
How to install/activate the MPEG decoder "mpglib.dll"
  - Download it from mp3DirectCut's homepage
  - Extract the file into the program's folder
  - Go to "Settings" => "Configure..." => "Devices"
  - Under "MPEG Decoder" select "mpglib.dll"
OK    I have installed the latest version of the lame.ink.dll file on the jaws
websight. I installed it and then copied the entire folder in to my program
files folderon my c drive under the mp3 dc sub folder. I am using Windows XP. I
would like to know how I can fix this problem please and thank you and
also where I can get this missing file that it is talking about in the error
message. I also have another version of MP3 DC version 202 and I had no problem
with that. When I installed the MP3 DC version  that I am running now I didn't
un install the older version since I thought that it would just overwrite
that older version and replace it with this new version. Many thanks for any
help that any one can give me on this topic. from Mich Verrier from New Liskeard
Ontario Canada.
Visit the Blind Computing List home page at:
body of a blank message to:
http://www.blind-computing.com/contact.php
If you wish to join the JAWS Users List send a blank email to the following
address: