I have Office Pro 2000 on my PC and would like to upgrade to 2003.  Can
anybody advise me as to the most cost-effective (spell that "c h e a p") way
to do this? Is there a Microsoft web page update available?

----------------
Bill Gallik
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Billionaire Warren Buffett wants you to know that he was taxed last year
at about half the rate his secretary was.
- And, no, he doesn't think it is a very good idea, either.
- "My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm
happy. I can't figure it out. What am I doing right?"
- Charles M. Schulz

Visit the Blind Computing List home page at:
body of a blank message to:
http://www.blind-computing.com/contact.php
If you wish to join the JAWS Users List send a blank email to the following
address: