I have not signed up for an account yet. That's the problem. I was signing
up for an account whenI got that odd message.
SA&G

:> Sarah, I signed up to Google Accounts using JAWS 8.0.423 demo and
:> Mozilla
:> Firefox 2 with no problems. Try asking for a password reset so that
:> you can
:> change it. They often call these services "forgotten your
:> password?", so if
:> you see a link with that title or similar, then that should help you
:> get
:> your password back. Hope that helps.