Wellijust changed it to tiff. If thsi works will I be able to read the faxes
as they come in with MS document imiging? thanks.
SA&G

:> Hi Sarah,
:> Have these pdf files not been O C R'd?
:> I'm surprised that you are recieving faxxes in pdf, and not
:> something like.bfx
:> Richard Justice
:> www.blind-computing.com