Well I think I finil got it working but i have no idea as I'mnot receiving
any confirmatin that this address has ben posting. i looked at the archives
and the footer looks terible! I am geting closer  to making this list go
live though.

SA&G
:> The only time I have ever setup a mailing list using this program is
:> for
:> jaws users and of course this list which is an exact duplicate so
:> far as the
:> settings are concerned. I don't recall anything about a basic HTML
:> view, so
:> that must not be available with my provider. On this system I can
:> allow or
:> disallow non member posts along with a few other tricks the program
:> will
:> permit me to do. I can allow member or non members to post although
:> non
:> member posts are moderated on this system. Actually I do not allow
:> non
:> member posts except for an address that Rick uses and an alternative
:> address
:> I use every once in a while. The main complaint I have with the
:> program is
:> that the documentation is poor in my opinion. One other issue is the
:> configuring for disallowing attachments was a real pain to do.
:> Either I'm
:> dense or it's a real problem but it took almost a week of testing to
:> get it
:> where it is now blocking all attachments.
:> David Ferrin